(Junior) Sales Manager
Part-time job or internship
Location: Munich, Germany
As a (Junior) Sales Manager, you are responsible for building and growing our partner network for our digital mentoring programs. You will help to develop our sales strategy, including all necessary processes and documents, and set it in motion.
Read more and apply
Your main responsibilities in a nutshell:
- You will contact potential institutions by email and phone
- You will design and create our sales documents
- You will manage our CRM management tool
What we're looking for:
- Degree or apprenticeship in sales or marketing
- Sales talent who is not afraid to grab the phone and call
- Excellent written and spoken German skills as well as social communication and documentation skills
- Nice-to-have: 1-2 years of sales experience
Our ideal candidate loves sales, but for a good cause!
What we offer:
- An impactful mentoring concept that is waiting for you to scale it
- Full responsibility in your area
- Flexible and flat team structures
- Regular team events, including office dinners
- Cool and very central office in Munich, Maxvorstadt
- Of course the best team ever!